July 30: One Day Stove Building Workshop (SeaChar); Location Seattle, WA, United States; more information:
August 7 – 12: 2011 BEF Camp at NESFI (New England Small Farm Institute): Gasifier Stoves, Biochar, CHAB (Combined Heat and Biochar), and More…; Location Belchertown, Massachusetts, United States; more information http://www.biochar-international.org/node/2594
August 28 – September 1: 242nd ACS National Meeting and Exhibition (featuring session: Black Carbon and Biochar for Soil Fertility and Carbon Sequestration); Location Denver, CO, United States; more information http://portal.acs.org.
August 30 – September 1: Farm Progress 2011; Location Decatur IL, United States; more information http://www.farmprogressshow.com/main.aspx.
September 7 – 9: Global Soil Partnership (GSP) for Food Security and Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation Launch; Location Rome, Italy; more information http://www.biochar-international.org/node/2470.
September 15 – 18: 2nd Asia-Pacific Biochar Conference (APBC2011); Location Kyoto, Japan. Register now; more information (and registration): http://apbc2011.com.
September 20 – 23: Biochar and New Green Agriculture in China; Location Nanjing, China; more information
September 26 – 27: European Biochar Symposium 201; Location Halle/Saale, Germany; more information http://www.biochar-international.org/node/2468
September 26 – 30: Stove and CHAB Camp (Combined Heat and Biochar); Location Zamorano University, Honduras; more information: http://www.biochar-international.org/node/2205
IBI 2010: September 12 – 15, 2010 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil – Programm Terra Preta
- 8 – 11 October – Gasification and Biochar Workshop, ALL Power Labs; Location: Berkeley, CA, USA;
- 9 – 11 October – International Symposium on Environmental Behavior and Effects of Biomass-derived Charcoal; Location: Hangzhou, China; http://www.iest.zju.edu.cn/biochar2010
- 10 October – Biochar 10-10-10 sponsored by www.350.org. Location: international;
- 16 October – Biochar: Old Technology and New Solutions, 1 day workshop; Location: Weston, Massachusetts, USA;
- 31 October – 2 November – 2010 Geological Society of America (GSA) Annual Meeting; including biochar symposium; Location: Denver, CO, USA; http://www.geosociety.org/meetings/2010